"'WE HOLD THESE TRUTHS TO BE SELF-EVIDENT THAT ALL-ARE CREATED EQUAL.'" "WILL NOT BE JUDGED BY THE COLOR OF THEIR SKIN BUT BY THE CONTENT OF THEIR CHARACTER...AND ALL FLESH SHALL SEE IT TOGETHER." - Aug 28, 1963





Preface: If you are reading this, welcome.

I need to stress that each one of my posts will demonstrate another area of expertise. I am capable of relating to nearly any person on the planet in a very human way...
This means, I may use words, slang and expressions that might give the reader an impression of me that is incorrect.
Be warned that you cannot grasp the multitude of experience nor the disparetness and extent of my intellectual process from simply reading one or two of my posts.

Enjoy the journalism, literary journalism and personal opinion you are about to encounter.











The only Time to act for the greater good is now.
OverTime Concepts -because privacy and security matter.


Friday, January 11, 2008

dba:selfenterprises

Related stories from Monroe via linked ping. cabled. dba:selfenterprises. where people live like people should live. Green system lights flash non distinctly yet indistinct is never; and issue.

Fancy.



News results for jobs


Rolls-Royce to axe up to 2300 jobs - 2 hours ago
Rolls-Royce has said it is to axe up to 2300 jobs in the UK, Europe and US as it seeks to trim costs. The group declined to confirm how many jobs in the UK ...The Press Association - 185 related articles »Apple faithful await Jobs' keynote at Macworld - Dallas Morning News - 82 related articles »Canada Unexpectedly Lost 18700 Jobs on Factories (Update3) - Bloomberg - 26 related articles »


more to come...temporary daily posting. Click to view Controlled content and CLASSIFIED POSTING. /USERNAME REQUIRED.
daily feed end?

feed daily. facebook? the answer...keep deciding...keep deciding...
BACK: twitter.com/jesatiu

Conversing with six-year-old daughter. please wait...she is amazed that my name is part of a web page, and awaiting departure of elder sis.

  • Once I heard that I was going to go get left at the house, alone, wait, not alone. Hold on, I have to remember what I said. Giggles…gigggggllllllllllleeeeeeinnnngggggg hmm hmm hummm…sigh…giglgllllingggggg…stop it. Stop….giggle…..GRINNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
    Ok.
  • Once I remember that…once I remember. She’s re-hashing the already written.
    Daddy, what does re-hashing mean?
    It means: A reworking or restatement of already familiar material. This according to http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/hashing; A very valuable piece of information.

    Well, I thought that I was going to get left at the house alone. But then, my grandpa said, “that, well, your dad will be at the house.” And then…once I got home, I went upstairs where my daddy was and I told him about what I talked about with my grandpa in the car.
    The End.
  • Oh, and I also said to grandpa, I’ll be happy to know I’m spending the night with daddy!
  • DADDY-will you stop twittering NOW and come down for snack! Daddy…I found a candy cane, it’s not my candy cane, did you give it for me? Hey dad…will you stop twittering and come downstairs already?

A compilation of events and stories updated regularly.
Publshers: ~!jesseloop and Senora Audrey Porter.
Contributing Sponsors? We thank you.

i would like to make someone a lot of money. I would like to do so in the near immediate future. They say that necessity is the mother of... from web

  • Monroe County Authority.
  • Elder statesman.
  • Contributor to Social network.
  • Distinct knowledge of community.

~!jesseloop

No comments:

fund this cause-because...