"'WE HOLD THESE TRUTHS TO BE SELF-EVIDENT THAT ALL-ARE CREATED EQUAL.'" "WILL NOT BE JUDGED BY THE COLOR OF THEIR SKIN BUT BY THE CONTENT OF THEIR CHARACTER...AND ALL FLESH SHALL SEE IT TOGETHER." - Aug 28, 1963





Preface: If you are reading this, welcome.

I need to stress that each one of my posts will demonstrate another area of expertise. I am capable of relating to nearly any person on the planet in a very human way...
This means, I may use words, slang and expressions that might give the reader an impression of me that is incorrect.
Be warned that you cannot grasp the multitude of experience nor the disparetness and extent of my intellectual process from simply reading one or two of my posts.

Enjoy the journalism, literary journalism and personal opinion you are about to encounter.











The only Time to act for the greater good is now.
OverTime Concepts -because privacy and security matter.


Saturday, January 26, 2008

at warp speed-learn from past, live in future.

I can repost someone’s blog that will completely relate two of my most recent posts together. How cool…and connected…
I will redirect you to both comments I’ve authored lately which combine with my twitter stream (which are, admittedly, loaded with support as I’ve just openly adopted Obama as my choice for president) to be my entry for Jan. 24 and Jan 25, 2008.
I’d already written in response to the
payment for services and new media on a businessweek site, and also in regard to the direction a social network site needs to consider.
Both of these topics are introduced in the following excerpt: Please read this excerpt and then visit both links to review my comments, and please, donate before you go, thank you. ---------------------------

From: http://eloquation.com/

Twitter doesn’t charge individuals for sending or receiving messages. In order to provide global messaging, Twitter negotiates with mobile operators and their representatives around the world for reasonable SMS fees. We do this so that folks can use Twitter in as many countries as possible. Until agreements are in place, however, we need to put in limits on the number of messages received per person. -twitter staff

The problem with that message is the first sentence: if Twitter doesn’t charge individuals for sending or receiving messages, maybe it should. I’d recommend keeping the 250 message limit for free users, and letting heavy SMS users pay a monthly fee for all the extra messages they will be sending and receiving over the month. Sounds simple to me.

I’d probably pay a bit extra for some uptime assurances as well — we all know Twitter has the reputation for being a bit finicky at times.

I will pay for what I use

The conclusion is simple: if I’m getting value out of a product or service, I’m more likely to support that same product or service financially. And I’m not the only one.

Again, I think what we see here is the trend to need to realize demonstrable desire and want, and attach a valid currency-so easy to discuss…please, comment…and please, if able, terraverse-writ for world needs your donations…we have our own desires and directions - and those of you who’ve donated, thank you immensely…----------------------


http://redcouch.typepad.com/weblog/2008/01/an-open-letter.html#comment-98660128

http://blogs.businessweek.com/innovate/FineOnMedia/archives/2008/01/murdoch_variabl.html



No comments:

fund this cause-because...