"'WE HOLD THESE TRUTHS TO BE SELF-EVIDENT THAT ALL-ARE CREATED EQUAL.'" "WILL NOT BE JUDGED BY THE COLOR OF THEIR SKIN BUT BY THE CONTENT OF THEIR CHARACTER...AND ALL FLESH SHALL SEE IT TOGETHER." - Aug 28, 1963





Preface: If you are reading this, welcome.

I need to stress that each one of my posts will demonstrate another area of expertise. I am capable of relating to nearly any person on the planet in a very human way...
This means, I may use words, slang and expressions that might give the reader an impression of me that is incorrect.
Be warned that you cannot grasp the multitude of experience nor the disparetness and extent of my intellectual process from simply reading one or two of my posts.

Enjoy the journalism, literary journalism and personal opinion you are about to encounter.











The only Time to act for the greater good is now.
OverTime Concepts -because privacy and security matter.


Sunday, August 2, 2009

Alternate energy/drivetrain

There are useful items that have already been developed which could create a substantial difference in the amount of pollution we humans excrete into the atmosphere, ground and water by our need for transportation.

I've found a few pages on wikipedia which I'll link to which may eventually help us create cleaner transportation, and are explanatory of certain methods some automakers are already using in this endeavor.

wikipedia.org: Hydraulic_accumulator
wikipedia.org: Hybrid_vehicle_drivetrain
wikipedia.org: Supercapacitor
wikipedia.org: Flywheel

There will be more on this issue in the future as I begin to implement some of my own designs...

http://www.bizben.com/borrow-401k-to-buy-business.php
Guidant. What can we do together? Tell me your story, and I will give to you...there isn't any cost for knowledge, nor can monetary value be put on knowledge this valuable.
You are an extremely powerful person. Would you like me to show you how to exceed your current value? Would you like me to tell you why you are so important? I can.
For more information, submit a donation of a dollar or more to this blog. That is all you have to do. The rest will simply fall into place...watch!

No comments:

fund this cause-because...