"'WE HOLD THESE TRUTHS TO BE SELF-EVIDENT THAT ALL-ARE CREATED EQUAL.'" "WILL NOT BE JUDGED BY THE COLOR OF THEIR SKIN BUT BY THE CONTENT OF THEIR CHARACTER...AND ALL FLESH SHALL SEE IT TOGETHER." - Aug 28, 1963





Preface: If you are reading this, welcome.

I need to stress that each one of my posts will demonstrate another area of expertise. I am capable of relating to nearly any person on the planet in a very human way...
This means, I may use words, slang and expressions that might give the reader an impression of me that is incorrect.
Be warned that you cannot grasp the multitude of experience nor the disparetness and extent of my intellectual process from simply reading one or two of my posts.

Enjoy the journalism, literary journalism and personal opinion you are about to encounter.











The only Time to act for the greater good is now.
OverTime Concepts -because privacy and security matter.


Thursday, February 14, 2008

I may have eaten too many twinkies

Update:
February 17, 2008:

links to latest two postings from google docs.
1. deals with obama and business
http://docs.google.com/View?docID=dcwzbtm_5gj4pd3fq
(Very short and very sweet.)

2. regarding the upcoming events in april in new orleans, and the end of violence on earth (um...)
http://docs.google.com/View?docID=dcwzbtm_6hr9gd8ch
(Stats on this one: FRE=61.27; FK=8.44. Short and sweet.)

February 16, 2008 <> jesse loop
Deep content:
Warning. newest post ratings: FRE=24.02; FK=16.72. It is deep stuff. viewable online at: http://docs.google.com/View?docid=dc2prqgc_26hm6mm7f4 - use logical decription.


Folks...i appreciate your donations...I really do...I have donated five times this week. I have only donated 2.00 each time, but guess what? That's the beauty in mass marketing that is the internet...you do not have to feel bad for donating 1.00, 2.00 or 3.00 dollars...any small amount is sufficient and WILL ADD UP!!! Please, Keep It Up! and thanks...

ok and here is the link for the "too many twinkies" post...
http://docs.google.com/View?docid=dcwzbtm_2frnq8psd&pli=1

so follow it and read it-it's a decent article, really...as are all my articles (shameless self plug in the hopes of sponsoring discourse)...
and this here post is a way for you to comment on the "twinkies defense" article...

Also, share your stories of the twinkies defense as you remember it...i'm foggy on how it really goes...but I know it does exist...I mean, I remember the story the press gave, but I'm hoping someone out there knows some "new" and juicy tidbits about it and will share them, and share how they relate to the Vagina Monologue thing in April in the Big Easy, and the mission to deconstruct race, religion and gender as mythological creations based in the nutured sociology of our times...

1 comment:

Hunee said...

the link you provided in twitter led me to pictures of the gulf war and I've read your article on some violence...good job jesse...

fund this cause-because...